Sex And The City!

0

Written on 11:35 PM by c meridian


Sex And The City!, originally uploaded by write2inbox.

"... And The City"
I just watched Sex And The City movie on Sunday night... and the movie was
fanta-bulous! It might have been 3 years in the making, but it sure was
worth the wait. Funny, light-hearted, uber fashionable and so full of love
is this movie, it reminded me of what I actually fell in love with in the
original series. It was also so good to finally see the rest of the gang
again...

One word of advice though, don't watch it in Malaysia. Or if you can, get a
DVD *wink* *wink*. There's going to be plenty of cut scenes in SATC movie at
your local TGV or GSC that it might not even be worth watching in the
cinema, trust me. Even watching it in Singapore, I was baffled (in a good
way) at how much tits and genitalia was shown... and yet I felt that I am
robbed of important scenes that establish the humor that comes afterwards.
So if you're going to pay to watch a chopped up version of Sex And The
City... I'd say give this "sex" a miss. Give me the full-on SEX (and the
city) or NOTHING at all..

Sex and the city, the movie... is a MUST WATCH. More fashionable than Devil
Wears Prada and sexier than a one night stand, you'd be a fool to miss it.
Two fabulously manicured thumbs up for this movie.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment