Gucci iPhone Case

8

Written on 7:11 PM by c meridian


Gucci iPhone Case, originally uploaded by write2inbox.

I bought this way back in July in anticipation if the iPhone 3g. I love the way it looks with my iPhone 3G and how it makes my phone stand out from the thousands, if not millions of other iPhone users out there. 

To be frank, it is not designed to be an iPhone case. It is a gucci cigarette case, but it fits perfectly, especially with the silicone case on the iPhone 3G. Without the silicone case, it is slightly loose. 

But stillpretty good fit, I would say. It's not like there's any other alternative. It's either this or some highly priced dodgy faux leather unknown brand case or those horrible plastic / vinyl cases. Either way, they're just way too fugly for this beautifully crafted phone.

I'm extremely happy with this Gucci case.

I have bought the Louis Vuitton iPhone case in Taiga leather before (as a gift) and while it is indeed more GLAM, will not fit the iPhone 3g. The new generation iPhone is slightly thicker (by 0.7mm to be exact). And due to the exacting construction of the 1st gen Louis Vuitton cases, that small difference can be too tight. Actually, I have heard of users damaging their LV cases because of the extremely snug fit.

So there you go. If you want a gorgeous posh case for your iphone 3G, you can look at the Gucci cigarette cases, like mine. I know for a fact that Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Dunhill makes them. And they should fit just as well.

Here's hoping that the designer brands will start making iPhone covers, now that the much coveted Apple phone has gone global. In the meantime, check out the cigarette cases.

Happy shopping!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

8 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    oo the case looks amazing~ i've never thought of using a cigarette case for the iphone!

    very creative indeed..

    just wondering how much did you pay for this case?

    thanks!

     
  2. c meridian |

    Glad you to hear you like the case. The cigarette case always goes on sale because not many would fork out hundreds of dollars just to cover a pack of Marlboros... (and many are trying to quit).

    So I've seen them go on 50% sale on many occasions. Do look out for them, during the sale season.

    I paid a mere SG$150 (US$99) for it because of a close friend who works in Gucci, used the employee discount on the sale item to get it for me.

    Its pretty worth it.

    It'll really glamorize the otherwise ubiquitous iPhone!

    Hope you'll be able to find a nice case for your iPhone. I think the selection out there right now (esp in phone shops) is downright U-G-L-Y, don't you think?

     
  3. Anonymous |

    LOL. Everytime I step into the Gucci shop, I always wanna buy something...only it's the pricey ones that catch my eye!

    I'm still waiting for Starhub to get the iPhone in..which sucks cos there's delay!

    Oh and yes, the cases are so fugly. I always question my friends the need for a case, when they get a ugly one. They never seem to get the hint. whahhahaha...

     
  4. Anonymous |

    Can you buy one of these online?

     
  5. Unknown |

    Nice..

     
  6. Unknown |

    You want to buy a great design and sustainable iphone 5 cases just visit this blog.

     
  7. Unknown |

    This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet.
    www.weloveapple.co.nz

     
  8. mtom |

    I don’t unremarkably comment but I gotta admit thankyou for the post on this great one. tablet cases supplier

     

Post a Comment