Another update from f*cking Microsoft

0

Written on 10:48 PM by c meridian

Another update, originally uploaded by write2inbox.

Oh look, what do we have here?
Another critical update? 159.6 MB worth of coding and software engineering
to probably prevent my word processor from stealing my credit card info or
delete important files by itself while I sleep at night.

Again, all I can say is, why the hell do I need to update my Office
applications with hundred of megabytes of critical patches? I think overall,
I've downloaded 1 gigabyte worth of updates into my computer, just for the
Microsoft Office suite alone. What the hell is that?!! Didn't I just updatemy Office over a month ago?
All I want to do is to write my documents on the word processor in peace. Is
that so hard to ask? Why is it even possible for it to have security and
privacy issues, isn't the MS Office suite for making slideshows, flow
charts, graphs and spell checks? What the hell did Microsoft put into thisthing? A time bomb?

Microsoft, clean up your act!!

F*cking imbeciles.


The 159 MB update expands to 449MB. So we're looking at at least 1.5 GB of EXTRA SPACE (if i remember correctly) from the past 3 or 4 updates just for the Office Suite alone. Tell me that's not stupid. @#$%#^&%*.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment