Toilet Training

0

Written on 3:46 AM by c meridian


Toilet Training, originally uploaded by write2inbox.

There's something that's been bugging me all these years. As you may know, I am a bit of a hypochondriac. I can't touch the escalator hand rails without thinking of where it's been. I can't touch the rim of a public toilet seat and surely can't go to sleep without a shower.

So here's the thing, when I get to a urinal, which is like 6 times a day, considering how much water I take, I am often greeted with the sight of piss on the floor. That to me is an utter disgrace and an insult to our male pee hose.

I mean what's wrong? Has the man serpent got a mind of it's own? Is it distracted at work? Is your urethra springing a leak?

The penis has two functions. One of them is making babies, the other is so that you don't explode from containing too much piss. It's that simple, god didn't even make a manual for it.

For Christ sake, do you need rocket science or a bachelors degree to take a piss?

People should learn to pee properly. But if they think that proper and hygienic usage of the urinal is not possible,please consider pee-ing
sitting down.

Simple. 

Every time I see a patch of piss on the floor in front of the urinal, I am angered by the shame. Angered by the knowledge that unlike women, we have a hose to aim with, and some people still drip it all over the floor like animals do.

Come on. Take one step closer to the urinal. Watch that aim and pay a little more attention.

...like I said, it's not f*cking rocket science!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment