I am back (sort of)

0

Written on 5:29 PM by c meridian

Waddaya know...  It's been years since I've blogged. Haven't had the time (same ol' boring excuse) and energy. But recently, after quitting my job. I have now freed up some time to just reflect on things I've done or haven't finished. Updating your resume for job applications can do that to you.

So here I am, trying to jump start my blogging. I find Facebook to be so constraining. If I post something about not liking cheese, a bunch of cheese lovers will flame me. If I am talking about my views on punctuality, then some of my friends who are always late might feel the heat. It's like walking on egg shells. The only thing I won't find too controversial to talk about is, about me. But I can't just keep talking about me, me, me, me all the time.

Twitter is boring. I am old fashioned, long winded. And I like information. So 100 something words ain't going to cut it for me.

So here. I am left to turn back to blogging. So I am looking through the 'new' blogspot now. Seeing what has changed and poking/prodding to see how to best set up my new blog.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment