Graffiti

0

Written on 10:01 AM by c meridian


Graffiti, originally uploaded by write2inbox.

When I am feel happy, sad, angry or bored... in the office, I will
start doing doodles and post-it art. I have them on my wall just to
remind me of better times are around the corner, when I am feeling
shit at work.

At times, when I am feeling a little tinge of happiness at work, I
will look at the wall and be reminded of all the hard work and crazy
times that got me there.

It's my sanity wall, as I call it. And I will show you some of my post-
it art, from time to time.

Feel like shit warmed over at work? Feel like satan's minion? Tired
like Annabel Chong from the daily stresses of being enslaved to money?
How about doing a sanity wall of your own?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment