Wrreoooww!

0

Written on 3:05 AM by c meridian


Wrreoooww!, originally uploaded by write2inbox.


Well, that's the way life is. Evil is always lurking in a corner nearby,
looking for an opportunity to pounce on you and rob you of your modesty,
money, handbag, sneakers or sometimes... blogs.


Ever since my previous blog "HearMeBitch" (read-my.blogspot) got hijacked,
I've pretty much lost interest and motivation to document my life. I felt
disheartened. Like a kid who bought his first Ding Dang, only to find there's NO toy inside. I was confused, angry, disappointed, despondent, melancholic and ended up in a withdrawal state.


Then recently, I began to realize some people have nothing better to do with their
life than to find pathetic joy in trivial pursuits like hijacking someone's
blog. Maybe it was some enraged Tyra Banks worshipper or... some Asiaworks fanatic.
The point is... who cares.

I finally realized that I won't let some petty blog thief come in the way of
my endeavor to document my life, however I see fit. I am trying to
rediscover the joy I once had in blogging. I think it'll come back,
slowly....

PS: HearMeBitch! (read-my.blogspot.com) still works. Although I can't log in or get the password because it's no longer associated with my Google account. Someone else owns it now. So, who knows how long my 4 years worth of blogs will be around. If you know of a way to archive blogs (that no longer belong to you), please let me know.


--

Cheers,

Kenny T

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment